“House Full of Love” Community Center is a haven in the middle of a neighborhood with a high amount of poverty and sexual exploitation. We offer services like homework help, sports coaching and English club to kids and adults around us and try to continuously check the pulse of the community to see what the felt needs are. We help those who are vulnerable be and feel safe, experience love and learn about the perfect love of Jesus!
Sexually exploited individuals, families and communities fulfilling God’s purpose for their lives – aware, restored, empowered and free.
We exist to help transform those affected by sexual exploitation, and their communities, through education and holistic healing, so that they can find complete freedom and reach their full potential in Christ.
English Program: We have a weekly English class for children from about 5 to 12 years old. This is a very interactive, fun way for our kiddos to learn English!
Homework Help Program: This time every week our children are welcomed to bring their school work that they need help with and get assistance from our staff. During this time we also teach guitar, worship songs, and have bible study for any kids that are interested.
Soccer Coaching: Gathering those kids and teens interested in improving their soccer skills together while also using this as a time to strengthen our relationship with them!
Free Time Program: Weekly time for kids to come and play sports, do art or just hangout!
Teen Youth Group: Weekly time for our teens who are interested in growing in their knowledge and love for God to gather together and study the Word and worship Jesus!
Sunday Bible Program: The whole community is invited to come and listen to a story from the Bible and then break up into age groups to talk about the story and enjoy dinner together!
Current Staffing and Volunteer Needs
Our team is a group of fun Thais and foreigners who love to work and do life together. We welcome new full time staff joining our team (Thais for a minimum of 2 years and non Thais for a minimum of 3 years unless you already know Thai, to allow for Language and culture learning) as well as volunteers who can commit for fewer hours per week but for at least one year.
We need people with special skills, like:
- English Teachers with a heart to serve our children and adults
- Worship leaders that can lead/teach our children simple worship songs and lead our team in times of worship
- Sports coaches that have a heart to work with older children and teens and can further develop our soccer or other sports programs that our community might show interest in
- Church planters, we have a desire to see our community filled with home churches and are willing to independently take initiative to befriend people as part of their work day!
- Friendly and visionary people who love Jesus and are willing to help develop the community centre further!
Want to Get Involved?
We’d love to talk with you. Send us a message and tell us about your ideas or send us your questions. Thanks!